This clever solar powered security camera lets you monitor your property in real time whenever someone approaches. And because it's solar powered, you can position this camera in a wide range of settings – even those without a power supply, giving you many more options than with a traditional wired security camera. You'll gain a view of any location, on your phone, simply by screwing the light into position.
With a motion sensor, it begins recording when someone approaches your property and you can even save screenshots or recordings for future use. There's also a microphone and speaker so you can hear visitors and speak to them – perfect for those times when a delivery arrives and you're not home.
Everything is integrated with the app so you have all the data you need at your fingertips and can keep an eye on your property, even when you're miles away. The app also lets you share the camera view with friends and family, if you choose.
As it's powered by solar energy, you don't need to wire this security camera, so it's a cost-effective and easy way to gain the security you need day or night.
Where to use
This solar powered security camera is easy to install on a wall so you can use it in any areas where you need added security. You can even use this security camera on buildings without a power supply, thanks to the solar power technology, giving you a view of any location, delivered straight to your phone. Use at home to see who is approaching your front door or position in your chosen spot to keep an eye on garages, sheds, or gardens. This solar powered camera is also perfect for work environments such as offices or workshops – helping you protect your business, no matter where you are.
How it works
This security camera is powered by solar energy and works day or night, rain or shine by storing up energy throughout the day. This makes it a smart choice if you want all the benefits of a security camera but without the cost and fuss of using wires, cables and power supplies. And of course, with solar power, there are no energy bills to worry about.
Infrared technology allows you to see what's going on at night-time and the camera has a 355°-degree rotation 90°-degree tilt and so you can see people approaching your property from almost any angle in 1080p (full high definition).
When the sun shines, the light captures natural energy to store in the camera's battery. The camera only activates when someone approaches the property so helps to save energy and data storage when there's nothing to monitor.
These lights are designed to work in a range of climates and will charge even in cloudy conditions but for extra peace of mind, there's also a handy USB charging point which you can use to give an extra boost of charge when you need to.
Installation of this solar powered security camera is so easy. In the box you'll find the camera, solar panel, bracket and screws along with full instructions. Remember, there's no need for wires or a power supply – so you'll be able to set up your new security camera quickly and easily.
You can position the solar panel and camera together – or if you wish to place them separately (for example, if you'd rather put the solar panel in a sunny spot and the camera in a more shaded position), you can purchase an extra bracket and cable separately to easily do this.
Once you've fixed the solar panel and camera in your chosen spot, just download the app (available in both the App Store and Google Play) and this will walk you through all the set-up process so you can tailor the camera and app to your own specific needs.
What if you could view and record any outdoor space using a truly remote camera? Now you can using the uBox 4G camera — simply insert your sim and position your camera. No wiring, batteries or Wi-Fi required (comes with one month's free cloud subscription to get you started).
- Includes 1 x dome camera, 1 x solar panel, 1 x solar panel bracket, user manual, app instructions and screws
- You'll need a smart device, sim card and access to the internet (we recommend setting up a data plan to use this camera)
- Features a motion sensor to activate the camera when people approach your property
- As no power supply is required, this camera gives much more flexibility than a traditional camera
- Save images and video recordings to your phone or to the cloud
- Includes a speaker and microphone to communicate with visitors to your property
- Features infrared technology for night-time use
- Camera has a 355°-degree rotation
- Battery type 18650 / capacity 3200mah per piece (x6)
- No need to connect to mains
- No electricity costs, this security camera charges using power from the sun
- Designed for year-round outdoor use
- Easy installation – no DIY skills required
- Waterproof and weather resistant
- Designed to meet the SPV's Standards
- 2 year guarantee
Ubox 4G LTE Cellular Security Camera Guide
Read More : How to Set Up UBOX Camera
Please follow the video to install the sim card.
Easy to Install SIM & SD Card
My camera is offline, How to solve it?
(1) Please check whether the data plan has run out . If there is no remaining data, please top up data in time. After topping up, you need to activate the device— restart it manually or wait for 1 hour to restart automatically, then restore the device online state.
(2) Whether the device is running out of battery. If the device is running out, please charge it in time.
How much $ to add data,and how do I do it?
There are several data plans for this cellular security camera. You can easily add data from the UBOX App, there is only 100M default data for testing, please charge it before running out. Any other questions please feel free to contact us via Email:Johnny@hiseeu.com
How do you know how much data you have left before having to renew?
If you use our SIM card, you can go to the App–>device list–>settings–>4G traffic service–>then it will show the remaining data you have.
What do the colors of the different lights mean?
Hi there, here are the tips for the light colors:
1. SIM card not found — red and blue lights flash alternately
2. SIM card arrears or shutdown — red and blue lights flash alternately slowly
3. Steady red light — the signal is too poor and the network connection unsuccessful
4. Red light flashing slowly — 4G SIM card is abnormal
5. Steady blue light — successfully connect to the network
Hope that could help you.
If you have any doubts, please contact us immediately, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Can this camera use wifi connection?
Dear friend,this camera can only support 4G/5G data card, not 2.4G/5Gwifi connection
How to share the camera with my families?
After connecting the camera via UBOX app, you could share it to anyone you want. The camera supports 3 people to view at the same time, and the number of users is not limited.Please enter the APP , down to “device” , click the upper right corner gear icon , click share Permissions , click the blue share , enter your friend's email (You need your friend to download Ubox first and register an account via email)
Then your friend can click “Me” , click “My Friends” , accept it .
How to add camera to the app UBox
Hi, here are the steps for you to connect the cellular security camera:
Here is a video of the camera connection：
1. Please full charged the camera before the first use.
2. Download UBOX APP. Scan the QR code in the “easy guide” or search UBOX APP in the Google Play/App store.
3. Insert SIM card and micro SD card. (If you want to use cloud storage, you can leave out the micro SD card.)
4. Press the power button and reset button. Wait for a few seconds, then you will see the blue light.
5. Register account and login,Launched the Ubox app, sign up an account by a valid Email
address as the new user and then log in.
On the UBOX app, click “add a device” – “setup 4g device” – “next”.
6. Scan the QR code on the camera, wait for a few seconds, connect successfully.
Hope this could help you.
Please contact us if you need any further assistant. We will reply you within 24 hours.
Where do I get the 4G card and how much does it cost
There should be a free 4G SIM card coming with this cellular security camera, it includes free 100M cellular data for adding the camera to UBOX app and testing, do not forget to charge it before it runs out, otherwise the 4G LTE security camera will be offline, but you can easily charge it from the camera setting page. By the way, this 4G camera only spend cellular data when your phone is connected to it, or push motion notifications.
Does it work with verizon/ AT&T?
Yes, our camera could work with Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T. Also, the SIM card in the package comes with 100M data for you to test the camera.
But if you want to use Verizon, you just can use the SIM card come with the camera.
What is the largest Micro SD card size that can be used with this camera?
The camera uses the micro SD card, the maxmium capacity of the SD card is 128GB. Any concerns, the customer service could be contated through“ Orders>>Sold by>>Contact us”
It is the phone need to be close all the times to be conected ?When the camera uses data?
No, it works on its own 4G SIM card usually( there is a SIM card coming with the camera, charge it to work), when the phone app does not connect to the camera, it can monitor and record the videos, this will not spend any cellular data; when there is a motion detected, it will push a notification to your phone, and it will only spend cellular data when you watch live video or playback the records.
Will it work if it runs out of data?
Hi, yes, but you need to insert a micro sd card. The camera will record video when the data runs out. However, you can't view the recordings on APP and can't receive the instant notifications. If you need to check the recordings, you need to take out the micro SD card to view on computer. If you use the card in the package, you could buy the data directly on the APP.
Please contact us if you need any further assistant. We will reply you within 24 hours.
Why aren’t the alarms triggered when people pass by?
1) Please check the detection sensitivity in the UBOX app. You could choose the sensitivity level. ( Low-Middle-High)
2) Please check if you set the detection zone. The camera will not detect people outside the detection area.
3) Please check if you set the detection time. The camera will not detect people during non-working hours.
4) If the data runs out, you will not receive instant notifications. But the camera will capture some pictures and save in the app. If you put a micro sd card in the camera, it will save videos.
If you forget your account password, how do you retrieve it?
1.Click Forgot password
2.Select country and Input E-mail address or phone number，click“next”
3.Input verification code and new password