Add the DVR system to the Client
Option 1: Add the DVR system automatically
Please make sure the DVR system and your XMEYE PC are connected with the same router.
Please log in to the client with the default User Name (admin) and Password (admin).
Click OK to add the DVR system automatically.
Tap YES on the pop-up window of “This operation may modify the device's IP address, whether to continue?”
The DVR you added will be listed on the interface of Device Manager after 10s searching.
The VMS Client cannot load the password of the DVR system automatically, you need to modify it by clicking .
The DVR system is ready to use.
Please check if the DVR system and PC are connected to the same router.
Network may be disconnected, please click to refresh.
Read Next :
Option 2 : Add the DVR system manually
Click Manual Add at the lower left corner on the interface of Device Manager.
Change the Login Type from IP to CloudID and enter the required information on the interface of Add Device.
Set a name for the DVR.
Also called Serial Number. You can get it from Startup Wizard or by accessing System > Version.
Enter the password you set for the DVR system.
Please click Home > Live View to view the live videos from all channels.
- Click to select a screen (the selected one will be marked with the white border), then double click to select one channel under the list of Hiseeu, the live video from the channel will be displayed on the selected screen.
- For example, select Screen 1 and CAM02, the live video from CAM02 will be displayed on Screen 1.
- Double click on one screen to show the channel in full-screen mode, double click again to exit full-screen mode.
You can go to Home > OPERATION > Record Settings to set the disk in which the video will be saved for VMS Client.
Please go to Home > ADVANCE > Record Plan to set the detailed record plan.
- You need always log in to VMS Client for saving the videos into the Disk of your PC.
- Select D:/ to save the videos in case of insufficient disk space and abnormal situation of your PC.
- The disk of PC is not designed for surveillance need and long-time recording may cause damage to your disk.
- If using VMS Client to record videos is inevitable, it's advised to use the dedicated server and hard disk for surveillance.
Click Home > Playback to check all the videos recorded.
Check the box before the channel(s) you prefer, select Type of the video, select the Begin and End time, then click Search to list the filtered videos.
Double click on the selected video files to play the video or select one video file, then click button to play the video.
Stay on the interface of Video Playback, click to download the selected video, while click to download the video fragment by time period in this video file. The file you downloaded will be saved to the default path on the PC.
You can go to Home > SETTINGS > Systems Config to modify the path.